Thrift Haul 03

Haul

Shoes - $5

Bonjour!
Super quick thrift haul today. Im sorry I've been so absent for the last few months. I just haven't felt like I had anything to blog about however I am going to try and gain inspiration again. These things have been purchased over the last couple of months and not all in one trip!
xo

Dress 1 - $5, Dress 2 - $5
 Vest - $3, Dress - $5
 Top 1 - $3, Top 2 - $3
Top 1 - $3, Dress - $5
 Top - $2, Dress - $3
 Top - $1.25, Dress - $5
 Shirt - $4, Pants - $4
 Jeans 1 - $3, Jeans 2 - $4
 Dress 1 - $4, Dress 2 - $6
 Top - $1.50
 Top -  $2.50
 Top - $3
 Shorts - $2
 Purse - $1.50
 Bag 1 - $2.50 , Bag 2 - $1.50
 Shoes 1 - $3, Shoes 2 - $5

3 comments :

  1. You found so much good stuff!!! I love those sparkly blue shoes!! That dress with the accordion-ish style skirt is really pretty! I love thrifting! I consider it a sport ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too good at this Rose, and you need more posts on here. ♥ HWY29

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. SO stunning pieces. I want at least half of them :)
    Blog: www.glaringwaves.blogspot.ba
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/glaringwaves

    ReplyDelete